A complete list of recent media.
View photos from recent concerts and bone marrow drives.
View videos from recent concerts and bone marrow drives.
View all current press releases.
Here you can view recent videos/photos and download banners and logos.
Fresh and Clean Media
12701 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
The Love Hope Strength Foundation has received unprecedented media coverage from around the globe. Having only just been founded in January of 2007, LHSF is fast becoming one of the world’s leading names in cancer care and awareness.
LHS at a glance
- Social Media and email database: over 25k supporters.
- Total global media impressions have surpassed 800 million.
- Daily hits on the Love Hope Strength website in 2009 average 48,000. Up from 8,000 in 2008.
- 11 Million hits and 250k unique visitors in 2009.
- LHS “Everest Rocks” documentary has aired on Universal Sports and MTV High Def Channel (Palladia – available in 25 million homes nationwide).
- LHS has been featured in over 2,000 articles in 60 countries including NY Times, USA Today, China Post, Billboard, SPIN, Outside, Forbes and India Times.
- Estimated number of radio appearances are 100 with estimated reach of over 100 million listeners including Howard Stern, DAnny Bonaduce Show.
- Over 70 television interviews with an estimated viewing audience of over 100 million including Bloomberg, CNN, MTV, Sky TV, and BBC.
- LHS purchased the very first mammography machine for the country of Nepal.
- Funded a mobile cancer unit which will screen and treat 20-000-30,000 patients per year in remote regions of Peru.
- Purchased the first internal radiation machine for the country of Nepal.
- Funded a new oncology wing for a cancer care center in Wales.
- Attendance at bone marrow drives, concerts and events in 2009 was over 1.3 million.
- Added over 34,000 people to the national marrow database.
- Conducted the first saliva-based bone marrow drive at a concert in the United Kingdom.
- Hosted concerts atop The Empire State Building, Mt Kilimanjaro, Snowdon, Pikes Peak, The Rocky Steps, along The Inca Trail, in the Rhondda Valley, on Mount Everest and High atop Mt Fuji.
- And brought supplies to cancer centers in need around the world.