[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”1_3″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”center” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
There are jobs–then there are careers. Some companies have perks, we have the Love Hope Strength experience. The opportunity to do the kind of work that saves lives is truly something meaningful. You can expect to be surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated, passionate people and the opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Sound rad? Come Join us.
[/tm_pb_text][/tm_pb_column][tm_pb_column type=”2_3″][tm_pb_accordion admin_label=”Accordion” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
[tm_pb_accordion_item title=”Volunteer Coordinator”]
At the Love Hope Strength Foundation, our mission is to save lives, one concert at a time. We believe that all people deserve quality cancer care, a marrow donor, if needed and most importantly, HOPE.
Founded by cancer survivors, LHS leverages the power of music to expand the marrow registry through our “Get On The List” campaign registering music lovers all across the nation to become marrow donors helping to save lives of those suffering from blood borne illness such as Leukemia, Lymphoma or Sickle Cell Anemia.
At Love Hope Strength, we believe in offering real hope to people currently living with cancer!
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT
Resume, via online submission portal by clicking here.
Starts at 40 Hours/Week and includes at least 5 days per week and occasional evenings and weekends to facilitate events and service projects.
The Volunteer Coordinator engages the community to support the Love Hope Strength mission by recruiting individuals and groups of volunteers, resourcing and scheduling swab events, and maintaining volunteer relationships of 2000+ dedicated volunteers and their hours of service per year to meet the needs of marrow registrant obligations.
- Manage multiple volunteer recruitment, data, and management sources
- Recruit, interview, and connect volunteers for optimal growth in national regions
- Organize, announce, and host a monthly Volunteer Phone Conference.
- Coordinate and supervise volunteers as individuals and in groups
- Provide excellent group facilitation and leadership
- Actively engage volunteers throughout the year and demonstrate appreciation
- Create Volunteer appreciation/informational posts for social media/web presence
- Ability to multitask, be detailed oriented and be flexible with changing schedules/circumstances
- Maintain confidentiality of internal & external assets, information and data
- Maintain event supply inventory, prepare volunteer kits, ship as needed
- Identify program needs and implement appropriate practices, training and development
- Maintain documentation and data collection for annual reports and grants
- Lead swab events throughout Colorado and the U.S. as needed
- Coordination with Executive Director, and Managing Director on all fundraising events, programs and additional tasks
- Coordination with National Tour Director on nationwide event and volunteer needs
- Coordination with Director of Artist & Venue relations, assisting with:
- event advances
- tour sheet data entry
- building one-off & CO events monthly calendars
- social media promotion
- festival/event research and analysis
- partner thank you’s and follow ups
- other duties as needed
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, Google Suite including but not limited to Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets
- Ability to engage with and appreciate diverse personalities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent group facilitation and leadership skills
- Awareness of/and commitment to personal and professional development
- Works independently and willing to be part of a team
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
- Exceptional communication skills, patience and a positive attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience serving as a non-profit volunteer coordinator preferred
- Experience leading and facilitating a group project or event
- At least 5 years of prior office administrative duties, non-profit history a plus
- High school or equivalent